Friday, January 15, 2010

Roraborealis




Meet Rori. Love her.

Rori is in fact a girl and from this moment on I expect all of you to remember that dandy little detail. And yes, I did name Rori after my ever so favorite TV show, Gilmore Girls. Nothing beats their wit and charm, if I do say so myself and Rori, the dog, has a very smart attitude about her that pairs nicely with her famous counterpart.

Rori is adorably energetic, not to mention a closet genius. Boyfriend happens to be in love with her and has this “trick” if you could call it that, where he picks her up and holds her a few inches off the ground then throws her tennis ball (she collects tennis balls at the park and will for days follow you around with pride showing off her new tennis ball until she feels you have fully acknowledged her accomplishment). After a few tortured seconds he lets go and she takes off running as if her nimble little limbs have been spastically working while in the air. It’s really quite amazing. As SOON as she is let go of; she’s off and running. Rori is so loveable that even Oliviadahd, who is notorious for humorously harboring a hatred for the furry animals (except, just dogs) secretly loves Rori. You can walk around the corner and catch an unexpected Oliviadahd cuddling the creature; and as soon as spots you throws the pup off with a quick “ew, get off” … but you know. It is very clear, her love for the little fur ball.

Anyways, Rori has a fascination with the before mentioned muklucks. My wonderful luscious muklucks that cause me to feel like I’ve entered the soft fluffy gates of heaven as the pillowing clouds of righteousness engulf my feet with every beautiful step I make.

Long story short, I thought I should introduce you to Rori before I walk into a room one day to find said muklucks torn to shreds and partly ingested. When that day comes there just might not be a quirky, fun gremlin of a little pup running around anymore.
Just sayin’.

3 comments:

meredith said...

rori's cute cute cute!!!

your comment on my blog was the greatest thing ever!!

now i'm following you, gorgous!

emily said...

ohh myy goshh!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :)

KFell said...

love her name - she's a cutie for sure (and I'm sure if she could talk, she'd have amazingly witty banter)