Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sometimes you just don't need a theme park.

It's amazing how some days can top nearly any other day and you're doing nothing special.

Today was day nine of my recovery. Excruciating pain has yet to let up but today I suppose I decided to accept it and stop trying to pause life until the day that I feel better. I watched about eight episodes of Scrubs with the Boyfriend and played Mario Tennis high on painkillers. I would say that I much rather would have been eating every delicious meal in the world and running about at Disneyland but I don't need to. Some days can be just as fabulous as the most bloated day of fun you can imagine without actually having any plans. Being around Boyfriend was good enough.

On the board for tomorrow: Scrabble. Suck it Disneyland.

1 comment:

KFell said...

Thanks for the blog comment! And I happen to love Scrubs and Scrabble, so yes, suck it Disneyland. :)